Sunday, January 22, 2006

STEVA REMAIN IN NEW YORK!!!!



Steve and Eva (Steva) left the theatre through the stage door, where they had just had a rehearsal for the the musical they were starring in, "Mockin'bird."

"Best rehearsal ever!" said Steve, chugging a melon powerade and slam-dunking the empty bottle into a mailbox. "They're going to love us!"

Eva sighed, wishing she had a whiskey soda to drink. That is her favorite drink.

"Steve," she said, "You told me on the plane that you had memorized your lines!"

"I thought I had! I guess at some point someone must have bonked me on the head and I got amnesia."

"I've been with you the whole time," said Eva, checking over her choreography book. "No one ever hit you over the head and gave you amnesia."

"Well, obviously they hit you over the head too." said Steve, "But it doesn't matter. Here, just whack me over the head with this and I'll instantly regain my memory." Steve handed Eva a giant wooden mallet.

"Where did you get this mallet?" said Eva.

"At a dinosaur party." replied Steve.

Eva took a deep breath. She really wished Steve had just memorized his lines earlier.

"Don't worry, that's my blood on there." said Steve, "Now quick-- bash me on the head and help me rememberize my lines."

"I'm worried I might hurt you" said Eva. "Let's just go to a nearby bar and go over the script a few times."

"JUST BASH ME!" shouted Steve. "We only have an hour and a half and you promised that we could go climb the Statue of Liberty right now! And get ice cream!"

"I never promised that," said Eva.

"Yes you did!" said Steve. "You just don't remember it cause you have headbashnesia!"

"Steve," said Eva patiently. "I don't want to hit you in the head. We're such good friends that I don't want to hurt you."

"You're right." said Steve. "Obviously you wouldn't want to hit your friend in the head with a mallet. I'm sorry."

"Okay good," Eva said. "I'm glad to see you're coming to your senses."

"What we need to do," continued Steve, "is make you forget that we're best friends. And I have the perfect way!" Steve grabbed for the mallet.

"No!" said Eva. "That's not the way!"

"Give it here!" said Steve. "I'll make you forget!"

The two friends struggled over the mallet for more than a minute. Finally, Eva came away with it.

"Steve! Get a hold of yourself!"

"Oh my God," said Steve. "I'm sorry."

"Let's just go to a bar!" said Eva.

"Okay." said Steve.

"Good." replied Eva.

"But first let me try this!"

"Steve, no!"

Before Eva could stop him, Steve smashed his face again and again into a nearby brick wall until he collapsed.

"Agghhh!" said Steve, blood pouring down his face. "It hurts so bad!"

"Well, now do you remember your lines?" asked Eva, dismayed.

"Who the shit are you?!" asked Steve.

"Oh no!" said Eva.

"Just kidding!" said Steve smiling, his teeth stained red with blood. "Let's find that bar."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home