STEVA IN NEW YORK
Steve and Eva (The worlds two best friends, Steva) stepped out of their yellow taxicab and into the hustle and bustle of New York City.
"Wow!" said Steve. "It's just like I always fantasized!"
"It sure is!" said Eva. "Even though I've been here before, it never gets old. I love it!"
The two best friends we're surrounded by the many sights, sounds, and smells of New York City. All around them, people walked by on their way to important business meetings and to buy and sell stocks.
"I can't believe it, Eva," said Steve, taking in the many sights of the big apple, including a fashion model who just happened to be walking by. "Who would have thought that we'd both be chosen to take over the roles of Atticus and Scout in the new "To Kill a Mockingbird Musical", Mockin'Bird
"I know" said Eva, "You replacing Gary Sinise? And me taking over the role of Scout, played by Daisy Fuentes? It's amazing. I guess that's what we get for going to the audition as a joke as friends."
"I guess so!" said Steve, laughing very loudly for a long time.
"Well, we open tonight, so I guess we better get to the theater soon. Practice starts at Four, and we're on at eight."
"First I want one of those famous hot dogs I've heard so much about!" said Steve. He took off running down the street, dodging homeless people and bankers.
"Sheesh!" said Eva, jokingly. She took off running after him.
* * *
Ten hot dogs later, Steve was stuffed. He threw up down a subway hole.
"What time is it, Eva?" he asked.
Eva looked at her watch, which had a cool picture of a star in an ice-cream cone on it.
"It's 2:30." she replied. "We've got an hour and a half to make it to our practice at the Broadway Theater."
"Great!" shouted Steve, chugging an entire melon powerade. "We've got just enough time to visit the Empire State Building!!!"
Steve crowed like a rooster and ran off down the street.
* * *
Steve and Eva ran all the way to the Empire State building, past homeless people and rug stores and many gangs. By the time they got there, Steve was was very winded and clutching his side.
"OUCH!!!!!" shouted Steve. "I'm going to kill myself because my side hurts so badly!!!"
"That's because you ran so much after eating," said the knowledgable Eva.
"I swear I am never going to run or eat again." shouted Steve, crossing himself. "And you can take that to the bank."
Eva had a quick response. "You might have said 'You can take that to the building'" she said. "We're here!"
Steve and Eva both looked up at the amazing building. "Wow" they both said. "This is the tallest and most beautiful building I have ever seen."
"Race you to the top!" shouted Steve.
* * *
The two best friends ever looked out over all of New York. It was so beautiful.
"This is great," said Eva.
"It sure is." shouted Steve.
"I'm glad I'm here with my best friend," said Eva, smiling.
"I'm glad to be here with my best friend too," said Steve.
"If you pushed someone off this building they would hit the ground and be nothing but a dead blood bag." said Steve. "They'd be a bag of dead blood."
A bird circled overhead.
"Oh fudge!!" said Eva, looking at her watch. "It's 3:55! We have to get to the Broadway Theater by 4:00!"
"SHIT!!!!" shouted Steve. "What were we thinking!!!"
The two headed back down the Empire State Building stairs. If they didn't hurry, they'd never make it on time.
"Wow!" said Steve. "It's just like I always fantasized!"
"It sure is!" said Eva. "Even though I've been here before, it never gets old. I love it!"
The two best friends we're surrounded by the many sights, sounds, and smells of New York City. All around them, people walked by on their way to important business meetings and to buy and sell stocks.
"I can't believe it, Eva," said Steve, taking in the many sights of the big apple, including a fashion model who just happened to be walking by. "Who would have thought that we'd both be chosen to take over the roles of Atticus and Scout in the new "To Kill a Mockingbird Musical", Mockin'Bird
"I know" said Eva, "You replacing Gary Sinise? And me taking over the role of Scout, played by Daisy Fuentes? It's amazing. I guess that's what we get for going to the audition as a joke as friends."
"I guess so!" said Steve, laughing very loudly for a long time.
"Well, we open tonight, so I guess we better get to the theater soon. Practice starts at Four, and we're on at eight."
"First I want one of those famous hot dogs I've heard so much about!" said Steve. He took off running down the street, dodging homeless people and bankers.
"Sheesh!" said Eva, jokingly. She took off running after him.
* * *
Ten hot dogs later, Steve was stuffed. He threw up down a subway hole.
"What time is it, Eva?" he asked.
Eva looked at her watch, which had a cool picture of a star in an ice-cream cone on it.
"It's 2:30." she replied. "We've got an hour and a half to make it to our practice at the Broadway Theater."
"Great!" shouted Steve, chugging an entire melon powerade. "We've got just enough time to visit the Empire State Building!!!"
Steve crowed like a rooster and ran off down the street.
* * *
Steve and Eva ran all the way to the Empire State building, past homeless people and rug stores and many gangs. By the time they got there, Steve was was very winded and clutching his side.
"OUCH!!!!!" shouted Steve. "I'm going to kill myself because my side hurts so badly!!!"
"That's because you ran so much after eating," said the knowledgable Eva.
"I swear I am never going to run or eat again." shouted Steve, crossing himself. "And you can take that to the bank."
Eva had a quick response. "You might have said 'You can take that to the building'" she said. "We're here!"
Steve and Eva both looked up at the amazing building. "Wow" they both said. "This is the tallest and most beautiful building I have ever seen."
"Race you to the top!" shouted Steve.
* * *
The two best friends ever looked out over all of New York. It was so beautiful.
"This is great," said Eva.
"It sure is." shouted Steve.
"I'm glad I'm here with my best friend," said Eva, smiling.
"I'm glad to be here with my best friend too," said Steve.
"If you pushed someone off this building they would hit the ground and be nothing but a dead blood bag." said Steve. "They'd be a bag of dead blood."
A bird circled overhead.
"Oh fudge!!" said Eva, looking at her watch. "It's 3:55! We have to get to the Broadway Theater by 4:00!"
"SHIT!!!!" shouted Steve. "What were we thinking!!!"
The two headed back down the Empire State Building stairs. If they didn't hurry, they'd never make it on time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home